Tuesday, August 13, 2019

1st phase

Learning new things and discovering the hidden adventure of my life as a grade 10 student gave me chills to continue to pursue my goals

I have learned lot of lesson from different learning areas this year such as different types of series or sequence, the right trigonometry, Greek myths, types of boundaries, and the long history of internet, but what I learnt unexpectedly is how important friendship is that you are not satisfied, or your day isn't complete. It is true we need to study, but what is the use of diploma if you just the one who holds it.

In order to achieve our deepest goals we first need to face hindrances, some of my problem as a student is how to control my addiction on my phone, and low concentration on my studies, I confess that I am weak at memorization but in the field of analyzation I consider myself as the lion of the realm.

I address or consider these challenges as a sign or a call to change my life style, that I should have balance every situation, and manage properly my time so that I can use it efficiently... time is gold, and there are personas who are willing to help me if I need it, such as my family and friends.

Moving on, I will continue to do my best in every scenario that will come, I will embrace it whole heartedly and happily, so as my next step as a student this coming days I will continue to study hard
                                        https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/389772542741692774/

No comments:

Post a Comment

ep 10

 things I learn from ep 10 is that when we take the initiative to act we will be able to unite easier, participation is only effective if we...