Monday, February 3, 2020

Those Little Big Heights


Everyone has a dream to fulfill. A dream of our future, our fates. And our destinies. Dreams helps us to build our future. Dream big, work smart, and think big. And dreams guides us want we want to be in the future

Everybody has dreams that we want to achieve. Dreams of becoming successful in our lives, in our family, in our future. Well as we know, dreams do not always come true, it takes hardwork, dedication, consistency and other traits in order to achieve your dreams.
 I have a dream, becoming a Engineer Lawyer, yes I know that it's a big dream and it seems impossible for me but I want to push myself to do my best. I want to own cars have a good life and a good family too.

I'm currently a Grade 10 student in ISNHS, I may not be as hardworking, as intelligent, not as responsible as other students but I believe that all of us can achieve our dreams if we do our best to become the person we want to be in the future.

Our dreams are our future so we must dream high in order to bring the best in ourselves. Until our good is better and our better is best.

Our dreams in our life can be affected by many factors. One factor is your family. They can influence what dream are you going to choose. Another is your friends and teachers. No one can dictate what you will choose to dream. It's all up to you. Follow your dreams.

11 comments:

  1. JUST KEEP IT UP BRO. REACH FOR YOUR GOALS. FOLLOW YOUR HEART.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lits! What's up?
    Keep on dreaming.I just want to say that in every battles you face His always there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow your dreams Rolito, but be mindful of what the future may hold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe me, you can achieve your goals! You must believe to yourself and don't forget the people who helped you to achieve your goals! Good luck on your journey! God bless:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someday you will achieve your dreams. We will always be right here to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you really want it try hard and make it come true no matter what. Believe in yourself and be positive at all times while achieving your dreams. Good luck..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just believe in yourself that you can do it and I know you can achieve your dreams. good luck Lits. I'm always here to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plan your dreams, work, believe, and make it happen! God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reach for the brightest star, you can do it:>>>

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great composition of thoughts, you are speaking for your heart's desire. Continue reaching your dreams!

    ReplyDelete

ep 10

 things I learn from ep 10 is that when we take the initiative to act we will be able to unite easier, participation is only effective if we...