Sunday, February 16, 2020

Completion Reflection

          I still remember the day when Mrs. Vera Cruz asked us to create a blog about Independence Day. I was too clueless on what I'm going to post to make my blog somehow catchy. In there, I learned the concept of having my own article and expressing my thoughts in my own words. Honestly speaking, I had a hard-time in making my own blog. It became a challenge to me to have improvements in every blog we will be having. For the last time in junior high, this will be my last blog post.

       Many concepts were taught to us. One of the concepts I learned is the Adobe Photoshop. We were taught how to make and edit in Photoshop. Our teacher taught us how to use the tools in Photoshop. Our project for this grading is creating our own edit using Photoshop
and promoting ur school, ISNHS. We were again tasked to post our blogs.

        I will continue to post in my blog account. I will continue to become a blogger. I will also continue to have the references below my article. I will apply all the concepts our teacher had taught. I will continue to use Photoshop.

        But the thing is I was never interested in group activities because it always irritated me but after how many months of being with the same people i found it enjoyable for some reason.

         Then it hit me, those countless days that we have been together, not only school hours but also during Saturdays and Sundays because of our requirements, these days made us closer than ever. We shared the pain of losing, we shared the joy of winning and we shared the love of a family.

ctto

14 comments:

  1. What an amazing blog! I enjoyed reading this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your writing skills. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICELY DONE MAFRIEND! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND STAY HANDSOME

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like you learned a lot. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT! just continue your good work dear, advance CONGRATULATIONS on our completion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Continue Striving!!! Believe in yourself and all that you are, know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT! just continue your good work! Your work was nicely done

    ReplyDelete

ep 10

 things I learn from ep 10 is that when we take the initiative to act we will be able to unite easier, participation is only effective if we...