Monday, September 21, 2020

Episode 1

 Everyone have dreams, a hope for our fate, our future, and destiny, but suddenly we face a major crisis that change our point of view to the event of our lives. During the first quarter of the implementation of quarantine, I thought that this will be ok, that this pandemic will just by like any other exruciating events, yet I become a little anxious day by day on what to feel, I begin to crave and seek for affection, thankfully my family is with me, I lean on them. Then eventually I adjust bit by bit, first step was I binge alot of series, anime ,and movies, and read manga and light novel.

I cant believe people is treated with prejudices, such a disappointment that filipinos still have the 'crab mentality'. So because of this I remember some scenarios from the novels I read and of course I learned on themthat we should fight for our rights, especially for us minors taht for some of us are easily decieved and used. We should always remember that the rights is a paet of us that we should always perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ep 10

 things I learn from ep 10 is that when we take the initiative to act we will be able to unite easier, participation is only effective if we...