Tuesday, December 10, 2019

My Web LIfe




A chapter that has again given us challenges that gave additional wisdom and experience, thus framed and shaped skills for the future. This quarter I had trouble in managing my time for I have faced different activities inside and outside the campus, but in the end of the day, I proved that every stigma has an elixir that would slowly find its way out. Learning new things and discovering the hidden adventure of my life as a grade 10 student gave me chills to continue to pursue my goals

In order to achieve our deepest goals we first need to face hindrances, some of my problem as a student is how to control my addiction on my phone, and low concentration on my studies, I confess that I am weak at memorization but in the field of analyzation I consider myself as the lion of the realm.

I address or consider these challenges as a sign or a call to change my life style, that I should have balance every situation, and manage properly my time so that I can use it efficiently... time is gold, and there are personas who are willing to help me if I need it, such as my family and friends.

Moving on, I will continue to do my best in every scenario that will come, I will embrace it wholeheartedly and happily, so as my next step as a student this coming days I will continue to study hard

No comments:

Post a Comment

ep 10

 things I learn from ep 10 is that when we take the initiative to act we will be able to unite easier, participation is only effective if we...