Sunday, October 13, 2019

My 2nd Reflection.htm

 "Don't just stare at the horizon, explore and conquer it"


A chapter that has again given us challenges that gave additional wisdom and experience, thus framed and shaped skills for the future. The 2nd quarter I had trouble in managing my time for I have faced different activities inside and outside the campus, but in the end if the day, I proved that every stigma has an elixir that would slowly find its way out.


I had sharpened my ideas particularly by the use of html tags that create display for websites. This gave me a whole idea on how the work of websites work.


Some hindrances that I had encounter was my difficulties and fallacies in my studies, that sometimes I just to it because I need to do it, that it is going to the point where all of my masterpiece turned into useless trash.


  Moreover Ill still continue to improve every aspect of my life specially in front of screens and over the four walls of the classroom.


https://www.pinterest.ph/

No comments:

Post a Comment

ep 10

 things I learn from ep 10 is that when we take the initiative to act we will be able to unite easier, participation is only effective if we...